“A Fool and His Monet” is a DELIGHTFUL new book written by Sandra Orchard, and published by Revell in the spring of 2016. But don’t just take my word for it, keep reading for 5 reasons why you can’t miss this new release!
1. The storyline is unique. After all, it’s not every day that a new FBI agent must solve a dead-end case with the advice of her special-agent-wannabe Aunt Martha, a protective coworker, a mysterious yet helpful apartment superintendent, and a mother who wishes she would leave her dangerous job and work at a TUMS factory.
2. Simply put, the characters are practically REAL people; well drawn, quirky, and compelling, they are often hilarious in their words and mannerisms.
3. It is the first book in a series! Do you know what this means? More time with the characters we know and love, of course!
4. As an added bonus and fun interaction, Sandra Orchard has established an online poll which allows readers to vote for their favorite guy in Serena’s life. After the poll is finished, Sandra promises to take the results into consideration as she continues writing the series. The interesting part? It is EXTREMELY difficult to choose a favorite! Nate Butler or Tanner Calhoun… It’s a close race and either one could take the lead, so make sure to vote for your favorite!
5. The entire story, including each quirky character and an absorbing plot, will remain in your mind for a long time to come… Hopefully until the next story in the “Serena Jones Mysteries” is released! Thankfully we only have a few months to wait.
So, there you have it… The top 5 reasons to pick up “A Fool and His Monet” asap! What are you waiting for? Find yourself a copy today!
I am grateful to have received a copy of this book, free of charge, in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.